Being a graduate of ICBT and its partner universities gives you the opportunity to become a proud Alumni community.
Objectives of the Alumni Association
- Encourage close relationships between ICBT and its Alumni Association
- To promote and foster friendship, understanding, corporation and mutually benefiting business and professional relationships between the members of Alumni.
- To encourage and organize educational, social, cultural, sporting and various other activities among the members of the Alumni.
- To carryout activities to support the present student community of ICBT and promote the ICBT, brand whenever possible.
- To publish papers, journals, newsletters and other materials to achieve the objects of the Association.
Office bearers of the Alumni Association
- President and Vice-President
- Secretary and Deputy Secretary
- National Organizer and International Organizer
- Executive Committee Members
- Finance Secretary and Deputy Finance Secretary
- Editor and Sub-Editor
- Committee Members for Membership Affairs, Special Projects, Professional Development and Finance Standing Committees