The OTHM Level 5 Extended Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is designed to provide learners with a specialist programme of study that provides a depth of knowledge and understanding of key aspects within the Logistics and Supply Chain Management sector.
The programme of study provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. Learners will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective planning, risk assessment, forecasting, policy, management theory and practice in logistics and supply chain management.
Successful completion of this qualification will allow learners to work in a variety of roles within logistics and supply chain management and to progress to further study.
- Academic Writing and Research Skills
- Logistics and the Business Environment
- Operations and Logistics Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Communication in Business
- Leading and Managing Teams
- Principles and Concepts of Strategy
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- Contract and Financial Management
- Global Context of Supply Chains
- Principles and Concepts of Supply Chain Management
- Contemporary Issues in Supply Chain Management