This programme explores how information and communication technologies may be managed, and how they may serve the purposes of management.
Graduates of this programme will have knowledge of contemporary Information communications technology management issues and state of the art solutions and management strategies.
- Technology Project Management
- Team Software Development Project
- Information Security and Document Management
- Programming for Data Analysis
- End User Computing Risk Management
- Geospatial Analysis
- Research Methods for Technology Dissertations
- Technology Dissertation