The MSc in Applied Psychology & Behavior Change program has been designed for recent graduates looking to extend their skills and knowledge in further preparation for a career.
The program has been designed to build research skills to support students in thinking about and gaining skills that focus on the importance of meaningful relationships that support behavioral change.
As such the program is aimed at those who work with and manage others.
- Evidence Based Practice
- Changing Behavior
- Research Methods and Design
- Dissertation Proposal
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Fundamental and
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy : For Anxiety and
- Motivational Interventions: Theory and
- Bachelor’s Degree with Acceptable Work Experience