Quantity Surveying is one of the advisory professions with a fast growing demand in Construction Industry. Quantity Surveyors are commonly known as Cost Consultants, Construction Economists and Cost Managers in Construction Industry. However the job description of the profession lies more-or-less identical around the globe. It demands you to use your numerical and managerial skills applied in real-time circumstances. The Quantity Surveying program at ICBT enables you; to develop your passion in to a skilled Quantity Surveyor either in the Client or the Contractor’s discipline. Custom-tailored curriculum designed with an overwhelming emphasis on practical scenarios, delivered by well qualified panel of lecturers has been one of the attractive attributes of our program. Furthermore our esteemed relationships with several state organizations have provided our students, the opportunity of earning training certifications of high recognition in addition to the Higher Diploma we offer at ICBT.
- Industrial Training
- Professional Communication & negotiation Skills for QSP
- Measurement Procedures
- Commercial Management Practice & law of Contract
- Construction Finance Management & economics
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Technology & environment
- Management Studies for Construction
- NDQS + (2 Years Relevant Working experience)
- Ad.Dip. in P.M (NIBM) + 3 Years working experience
- NCT(Civil/QS) + 3 Years working experience
- NDT(Civil/QS) + 3 Years working experience
- Any other qualification acceptable to the university.
BSc in QS