This course is designed to develop your knowledge and expertise in the use of socio-technical systems and the importance of computing and information technology in modern business environments and the Digital Economy. You will also be exposed to state-of-the art process, systems and research that will sharp and transform the business computing and IT industry over the next decade.
- Information Systems Project Management
- Professional and Ethical Issues in IT
- Cyber Security
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Business Information Systems Dissertation Project
- HND or any other equivalent qualification
- Any other equivalent qualification ( Case by case approval )